FT International Enterprise Company (‘FT’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’) is committed to protecting and respecting your personal data privacy and complying with data protection principles and provisions under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (the ‘Ordinance’).
Scope of Terms
Collection of Information
We may collect Personal Information about you that you provide to us while using this Website and information about how you use this Website including when you open your user account (‘User Account‘), visit this Website or make reservations for any intended Services or using the Services.
1) Opening Your User Account
When you open with us a User Account or amend any information of your User Account, we may collect your Personal Information, such as your name, email address, username, password and telephone number.
2) Making Reservations for the Services or Using the Services
(a) When you visit this Website, make reservations for any intended Services or use the Services, we may collect and process certain information (which may contain your Personal Information or may contain non-personally identifiable information but nevertheless linked to your Personal Information) including but not limited to those set out below: Copies of correspondence (whether by e-mail, instant or personal messaging or otherwise) between you and us; and between you’re and the Operators;
(b) Details of your usage of this Website (including traffic data, location data and length of user sessions);
(c) Feedback on and responses to surveys conducted by FT relating to the Services and newsletters which may be published, circulated or distributed by FT;
(d) Information automatically collected and stored in our server or the server of our third party services provider by using or accessing to this Website (including the log-in name and password for your User Account, your computers Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser information, pages visited, previous or subsequent sites visited).
3) For your payment safety and to avoid misuse of your credit card information, FT may ask for your credit card details and a copy of a government issued ID to verify your purchase after payment is complete. For privacy reasons, you will be asked to cover your ID number and your credit card number except for the last 4 digits.
Storage of Information
The Personal Information and other data we collect from you may be transferred to, processed, and stored in our servers or the servers of our third party services providers.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. FT does not give any representation, warranty or undertaking that the Personal Information you provide to us will be secure at all times, and to the extent FT has fulfilled its obligations under no circumstances shall FT be responsible for any losses, damages, costs and expenses which you may suffer or incur arising from unauthorized access to or use of your Personal Information.
All payment transactions carried out by us or our chosen third-party provider of payment processing services will be encrypted using online encryption technology. You are responsible for keeping your chosen password confidential and not to share your password with any third party.
Usage of Information
FT will not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties.
FT will use Personal Information and other data collected through this Website or when making purchases for the Services to create your User Account, to provide you with the Services, to continually improve this Website and the Services, and to contact you in relation to the Services.
The purpose of using your Personal Information or such other data is to achieve faster purchase requests, better customer support and timely notice of new Services and special offers.
From time to time, we may also make use of your Personal Information to contact you for feedback on your use of this Website, to assist us in improving this Website, or to offer special savings or promotions to you, where you have indicated your consent to receiving such communications. If you would prefer not to receive notices of special savings or promotions, you may simply opt-out from receiving those by replying to us through the hyperlink provided in these notices.
Disclosure of Information
We may from time to time share and disclose your Personal Information and other data to third parties, some of whom may be located outside your home country. The circumstances under which such sharing and disclosure will take place may include without limitation, the following:
2) If you are a visitor, to the relevant Operator in connection with a Services which you have made reservations for or intend to make reservations for.
3) If you are an Operator, to any visitor in connection with the Services you are offering.
4) To our third party service providers (including Google Analytics) which we engage for the performance of certain services on our behalf, such as web hosting services, data analysis, marketing, market research, and to otherwise provide you with customer service.
5) If and to the extent required by any applicable law, order of court or requests by any governmental authority to make such disclosure.
6) In case of a corporate transaction, in connection with the sale, merger, acquisition, or other corporate reorganization or restructuring of our corporation, your Personal Information may be disclosed, shared or transferred to the new controlling entity or its authorized third party for carrying on our business.
7) To our advisors, agencies or other parties concerned in order to protect the rights and property of FT.
8) In any other case, to any third parties with your prior written consent.
Data Access and Correction
You may access and correct your Personal Information through this Website or make your data access or correction request by sending your request by email at email@example.com. When handling a data access or correction request, we have the right to check the identity of the requester to ensure that he/she is the person entitled to make the data access or correction request. A data protection log book is maintained as required under the Ordinance.
Last updated on March 16th, 2016